At The Brook Surgery we offer a Well Woman clinic led by our highly specialised female GPs. You can register for this clinic here.
This is a 40 minute appointment which includes the following:
- Blood pressure, weight and BMI
- Breast examination and self examination education
- Gynaecological examination
- Cervical smear and HPV (Wart Virus ) check
- Lifestyle review
- Discussion and arrangement of further investigations including blood tests and ultrasound and bone density scanning
We also offer standard appointments with any of the doctors at the practice to discuss the following:
- Contraception services and management of basic gynaecological disease
- Coil, Mirena coil and Contraceptive insertion and removal
- Antenatal services, we work closely with a number of highly rated Obstetricians at all the leading private maternity units and often dovetail with them to provide a comprehensive service.
We also offer routine antenatal checks but do recommend that out pregnant patients are also under the care of private obstetricians or an NHS Obstetric department.